- The particular expertise of all the arbitrators involved in the case, as well as the combination of the court from the 3 professional groups of judges, lawyers experts leads to quicker and more objective decisions on the part of the court.
- The trust of both parties in the court of arbitration which they have chosen themselves leads to a relaxed negotiating atmosphere.
- The absolute confidentiality and privacy of the procedure in the Court of Arbitration for Private Construction Law in Germany ensures that no details of the case can be made available to the public and that competing companies will can receive no internal information that might give them a market advantage.
- The high level of professional competence of the arbitrators, as well as the participation of expert engineers and the fact that cases are dealt with in a single court instance, all mean that the duration of the case can be considerably reduced. By reducing the time factor, the parties involved can make significant savings , both financially and in terms of mental effort, savings which can be invested in economically productive and profitable projects.
- This means that the overall costs of a case are usually lower than in any other court.
- Oral proceedings take place in a decidedly pleasant and familiar atmosphere.
- The Court of Arbitration for Private Construction Law in Germany take care to ensure that the business relations between the disputing parties are not damaged in any way.
- By choosing the jurisdiction of the Court of Arbitration for Private Construction Law in Germany, the parties have a global partner to listen to and arbitrate on disputes in the building sector.
- In the Court of Arbitration for Private Construction Law in Germany there is no compulsory requirement to have a lawyer. Companies can present their cases using their own legal departments or legal advisors. This means that they save on expensive and unneccessary lawyers' fees.
- Verdicts of the Court of Arbitration for Private Construction Law in Germany are enforceable in the same way as any other court verdict of the last instance. The declaration of enforcement is applied for from the Higher Regional Court and issued at short notice.